Do not get tricked into sharing sensitive and personal information over social media.
- Responding to strangers online asking you to share OTP
- Clicking on pop-up banners claiming your computer is infected
- Entertaining friendly callers from getting your personal information by gaining your trust
- Acting upon mails of messages that create urgency to take action
- Could this be genuine?
- Is it safe to share personal information with a stranger?
- Will your bank call to ask for your personal information?
- Do not share your OTP or personal information
- Limit the information you share on any digital channel
- Create strong and complex passwords and change them frequently
- Do not download or install suspicious apps
- If you suspect that your personal details have been compromised,report it immediately to your bank